Friday, January 8, 2010

How well do the Adobe and Macromedia Programs work on a Macbook?

Specifically Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, etc.


This is also on the higher end macbooks(2.16 ghz) not the macbook pros.How well do the Adobe and Macromedia Programs work on a Macbook?
They work excellent! As always, max out your RAM.





I have Adobe CS3 on my older PowerBook G4.





BTW. There is no more Macromedia. All of that is Adobe now.How well do the Adobe and Macromedia Programs work on a Macbook?
The work faster on my old non-Intel MAC mini with 512Mb of RAM than they do on my 3+GHz Windows machine with 2Gb of RAM - that should tell you something in of itself. I also use some top end 3D programs on the MAC as well that work sooo much faster and better on the MAC, although the MAC has less memory and the processor is much slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment