Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you enable macromedia flash player 7 and java script?

Could these be the reason why my laptop seems to be acting funny? Or should I just totally reformat the laptop? My question is though how to enable macromedia flash player 7 and java script because I message saying I needed to enable it in my browers for videos to work. It never said that before. How do I find out if I malware or trojans? Thanks...How do you enable macromedia flash player 7 and java script?
JavaScript may be turned off. Try this.


For Mozilla Firefox


=============


To turn on JavaScript is FireFox 3.0, follow the procedures given below.


1. Start your browser


2. Select Tools--%26gt;Options


3. From the ';options'; dialog box that appears, select the ';Content'; Tab.


4. Click on the ';Enable JavaScript'; checkbox.


5. Click OK.





For Internet Explorer


===============


1. Select Tools-%26gt;Internet Options


2. From the ';Internet Options'; dialog box that appears, Click on the ';Security'; tab.


3.Click on the ';Custom Level'; Button present at the bottom of the dialog box.


4. The ';Security Settings'; dialog box appears.


5. Scroll through the dialog box and find ';Scripting';-%26gt;';Active Scripting'; and click on the ';Enable'; radio button.





and presto!! JavaScript is enabled in your browser.





Hope this helps. Please mark my answer as the best one, if you feel so. :-) Happy Computing :)





Edit:


====


1. Select File==%26gt;Preferences


2. On the left side of the window, select ';Multimedia';.


3. Enable the ';JavaScript'; Checkbox.


4. Press the OK Button.


5. Restart the browser.How do you enable macromedia flash player 7 and java script?
do you use firefox or internet explorer?

No comments:

Post a Comment