Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I let firefox know I already have the newest macromedia flash player?

i try to make an avatar for this site, and it tells me I need the latest version of macromedia flash player, but i already have it installed on my computer. Do i have to open it with firefox or what because its already on the computer, and ive re-installed it countless times.How do I let firefox know I already have the newest macromedia flash player?
Firefox should pick it up when you add it to your plug ins.





Discussed here


http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.鈥?/a>How do I let firefox know I already have the newest macromedia flash player?
I think the Flash Player for Firefox is different than for IE, I re-installed it when I started using Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment