Friday, January 8, 2010

How to make a TUTORIAL with Macromedia Flash 8?

I need a tutorial about how to make a TUTORIAL with Macromedia Flash 8 (lol).





I don't need any hard functions, I just want people to allow to click next and so that I can just put some simple text in it, nothing more.





Ty.How to make a TUTORIAL with Macromedia Flash 8?
First, you make the forward and back buttons. Make them movie clips. Then Go to ';behaviors'; (a simpler actionscript). Then set the movie clip to Goto and stop at frame or label. Then you simply set it to go to frame 2. That will make it go to the second frame of the tutorial.


Then set the action script of all of the frames ';stop();'; (without the quotes).


From there, you can set all of the forward and backward behaviors. Then you add the text that you want on each frame.





I hope that this wasn't too confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment